Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Happy Retirement!

Sure wish it was me but my turn will eventually come ... in the meantime I get to make some fun cards in whatever time I can get in!  

This one uses the stamp set Happy Times which is only available for the month of May!  I don't usually go for the flower stamp sets but I'm lovin' this one so far!  And better news, it comes with a complimentary paper pack which is gorgeous!  You can get it for free with a qualifying $70 order or for $17.75 to purchase outright.  The stamp set is $21.25 and is a not to miss set!


Memento Black ink
Cotton Candy ink
Fern ink
Whisper ink
Saffron ink
CC1064 Happy TimesC1494 Card Word Puzzle - retired
spokes are from the baby carriage image cut from an Artfully Sent card
Pink Enamel Gems
3D Foam Tape

Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment